Sunday, March 23, 2008

21o3-
there's no school today! (:
wahahaha.
cause it's Good Friday! :DDD

went for tuition in the afternoon.
then went to meet up with b at JE platform.
&then went to check the movie timing for Rule #1.
the movie starts at 9.15pm la.
so we decided to go for ice-skating! :D

played photohunt while waiting for Yeefei&Kala to reach.
then they reach le, went in&took shoes, then lalala~
then went into the rink le,
was super superrrr scared la D:
cause the last time i went for ice-skating was like during my primary school time? =_=
then play play playyyyyy alot :D
i fell down twice la D:
one on my left butt, another on my knees ):
b fell twice.
first time she almost split, second was slip&fell.
then Yeefei's one was superrrrrrr funny la!
her whole body fell flat on the floor,
then her body was like a star position cause her hands were out,
plus her body was still sliding la =_=
me&Kala kept laughing la :D
Laughs xD

played till 7 cause Kala had to go home,
so went to change &send Kala to the Taxi Stand,
&then to Long John Silver for dinner (:
went back home at 8plus,
had fun todayyyyy! :D
ahahahas xD

22o3-
went to grandparent's hse in the afternoon,
then lalala~
was late for tuition :/
&then to my godparent's hse after tuition.

played monopoly.
teamed up with godpa &we won! :D
muahahahaha.

went downstairs for dinner.
eat until very very full (:
&then went home at 9plus.

23o3-
went to cousin's hse for Bernard's son de 1mth celebration (:
the food was nice! (:
the mee goreng was spicyyy! :D
damn yummyyy! xD
then went home after that (:

ohyeah.
saw this quiz frm sis's blog.
decided to do cause im boreddddddd D:
b also wanna do too :D
ahahahas.

How to Play:
1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn’t make sense. No cheating.
4. With the answers, give your own comments on how it relates to the questions.
5. Tag 5 people.

How are you feeling today?
张韶涵 - 不想懂得
LOL.
does that mean i dont want to know how im feeling today?

b: 阿沁 - 其实还爱你
she says she still love me.
hohoho xD

Will you get far in life?
张韶涵 - 亲爱的, 那不是爱情
no love in my life?
lol. crapppppppp.

b: 江涛 - 生日礼物
no link.
Lol.

How do your friends see you?
Justin Timberlake - Until The End Of Time
im a friend who helps them until the end of time?
wahahahaha.
i myself dunno im such a good friend xD

b: Trey Songz ft. Plies - Can't Help But Wait
cant wait to see my true colours?
ahahahas.

Will you get married?
The Last Goodnight - Pictures of You
erm. i think so?
muahahaha.

b: Westlife - If I Let You Go
mayb no? mayb yes?
ahahahas.
dunno xD

What's your best friend theme song?
Timbaland ft. Keri Hilson - The Way I Are
wahahaha.
my best friend is just the way she/he is :D

b: Step Up 2 The Streets - Aint No Stressin
my bestfriend dont need to stress?
Lol.

What is the story of your life?
Sweeney Todd - No Place Like London
LMAO.
i really dont know what to write la =_=

b: 东来东往 - 连哭都是我的错
everything also blame me even if i cry.
Lol. poor thing D:

What was high school like?
周杰伦 - 彩虹
woots!
fun la :D
ahahahas.
but i still haven even complete my Secondary school education yet =_=

b: Step Up 2 - Shawty Get Loose
no link at all =_=

How can you get ahead in life?
大嘴巴 - 结果咧
in the end? o.O
ahahahas.
crap la.
dunno what to write =_=

b: Sugababes - About You Now
About you, without you i cant get any further.
Lol. without who sia?
ahahahas.

Whats the best thing about your friends?
Trey Songz ft. Plies - Can't Help But Wait
they have lots of patience?
Lol la. ahahahahas

b: Chris Daughtry - Over You
very easy get over a r/s?
haas

What’s in store for this weekend?
吴克群 - 情人节
Valentines' Day is coming??
it's already over last month =_=

b: Paramore - Crushcrushcrush
everything also crush crush crush?
ahahahas.

Describe your grandparents.
胡杨林 - 香水有毒
=_____________=
does that means my grandparents's perfume got poison?

b: Ludacris - Get Back
they suck, asking me to get(move) back =__=

How’s your life going?
Plies ft. Akon - Hypnotized
im being hypnotized?
hohoho.

b: Hinder - Better Than Me
My life will go own better than it is now.

What song will they play at your funeral?
周杰伦 - 轨迹
wth.
play break up song during my funeral?
Lol! mayb that's bcause they miss me xD
ahahahahas.

b: Plies ft. Akon - Hypnotized
crap la. dunno. Lol xD

How does the world see you?
Maroon 5 - Wake Up Call
i need a to wake up? or i wake ppl up?
haas. dunno laaaaaa

b: Lily Allen - Nan You're A Window Shopper.
no money buy things?
can only window shop!
ahahahas.

Will you have a happy life?
Sweeney Todd - God, That's Good!
gooooooooooooooooooooood! :DDDDDDD
ahahahas.

b: Mario Winans - I Don't Wanna Know
i dont want to know whether i will be having a happy life.

Do people secretly lust after you?
周定纬 - 預感
=___= i dunno?
i dont have any sense that ppl is secretly lust after me :D

b: 周杰伦 - 甜甜的
I hope so, even i dont really get what the song and the question link

How can you make yourself happy?
Chris Daughtry - Over You
i will be happy if im over you?
oh no no noooooooooo! ):
im already happy with b! :D
ahahahahas.

b: Timbaland - Apologise
by apologising to you?
ahahahahahas.
dont know laaa

What should you do with your life?
Boys Like Girls - The Great Escape
escape frm my life? ahahahas.

b: Jordin Sparks - Tattoo
MANY MANY TATTOOOOSSS!

Will you ever have children?
Leona Lewis - Bleeding Love
o.O does it means a no?
Lol. i want childrennnnn! ):

b: 周杰伦 - 我不配
I dont suit to have any childrens, omg.

What song would you strip to?
Celine Dion - When I Need You
noooooooo.
who would strip this song?
it's nice okay! ahahahas.

b: Sean Paul Ft Rihanna - Break It Off
Dont want to break it off la, of course!

What does your mum think of you?
Timbaland ft Nelly Furtado&Justin Timberlake - Give It To Me
Lol. everything also give her?
crapppppp la!
ahahas.

b: 98 Degrees - I Do Cherish You
so, my mother thinking that she cherish me!?
wahahah! i hope its true, what a good mum i have! :D

What is your deep, dark secret?
Mario Winans - I Don't Wanna Know
i dont even wanna know what's my secret? =_=

b: Chris Daughtry - Home
About my family, about my home!
ALL MY SECRETS

What is your mortal enemy’s theme song?
许志安&许慧欣 - 恋爱频率
ai seh. love song siol.
i hope he/she will not be in a r/s!
curse he/sheeeeeeee! (:<

b: Jesse McCartney - Just So You Know
She/he hope i know how much i hate her/he?
HAHAHAHAHA
*evil laughs*

What’s your personality like?
陈洁仪 - 喜欢你
my personality is loving you?
mayb bah :D
wahahahahahaha xD

b: Norwegian Recycling - 8 Become 1
My personailty can split into 8 parts! OF 1 person!
WAHAHAHAH

What song will be played at your wedding?
Nicole Scherzinger feat. Will.I.Am - Baby Love
sweeeeeeet! (:
ahahahas.
you are my baby love! :D

b: Chris Brown - With You
ya, really!
i want to play this songggg! to let the opposite partner know how much i love ...

I am tagging...
1.Anyone
2.Who
3.Wants
4.To
5.Do (:

well, that's all.
tata~ xDDD

No comments: